Please click here for depot refundable values. Note that we do not charge Container Recycling Fees (CRF Fees).
SORTING YOUR BEVERAGE CONTAINERS:
To make your experience as pleasant as possible we have some sorting procedures in place that we request our customers follow:
CONDITION OF BEVERAGE CONTAINERS:
- Please ensure they are rinsed and as clean as possible
- As depot operators need to read the labels on cans, please do not crush them from top to bottom. They can, however, be flattened side to side to save space.
- You can now keep caps on the bottles. No need to remove them anymore!
SORTING AT HOME:
- To save time you can sort you refundable beverage containers at home
- All refundable containers (other than glass) can come in clear plastic bags
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic cans must be separated with up to 288 cans per bags
- Separate 1> liter plastic from <1 liter plastic containers
- The standard quantity per bag is 150 for up to 1 liter and 50 for over 1 liter
- Anything over 3 liters is 20 per bag
- Bi-metals, drink boxes, gable tops, drink pouches, and liquor bag-in-a-box all must be separated
- Clearly mark the number of beverage containers on the bags
- Please note that our Customer Service Representatives reserve the right to recount any bags that come through the doors
- Glass bottles can be placed in their original cardboard packaging
|Plastic: 1L and under||150|
|Plastic: Over 1L||50|
|Plastic: 3L and over||20|
SORTING AT THE DEPOT:
- We provide trays and cardboard flats at the depot for your sorting convenience
- Please note that you do NOT have to remove plastic rings and caps anymore!
- Beer and pop cans should be separated onto trays/flats of no more than 24, or leave them in their original cases
- Place all loose beer bottles on tray/flats or leave them in their original cases
- Separate 1> liter plastic from <1 liter plastic
- Separate all plastic, tetra paks, gable tops, glasses, pouches, wine and liquor bottles, bi-metal, etc
- This will help your friendly Customer Service Representative to count your product and provide you with an accurate refund
- Don’t want to wait? Donate!
- Consider simply dropping off your unsorted products at any Columbia Bottle Depot to provide support for Pathways Diverse Abilities.
REFUNDABLES AND AMOUNTS:
Columbia Bottle Depots offers full refunds for the following items:
- Aluminum beverage cans
- Plastic bottles
- Juice bottles
- Drink pouches
- Glass wine bottles
- Glass alcohol bottles
- Boxed wine and more!
|Plastic: 1L and Under||$0.10|
|Plastic: Over 1L||$0.10|
|Glass: 1L and Under||$0.10|
|Glass: Over 1L||$0.10|
|Glass/Plastic: 1L and Under||$0.10|
|Glass/Plastic: Over 1L||$0.10|