Our three of our locations in Kelowna, BC offers Return-It Express!
The Return-It Express program is great for people with limited time who don’t want to sort their own product but still want a refund on their applicable recyclables. Please note there is NO FEE associated with this program!
The Return-It Express system is easy to use:
- Sign up for your free Return-It Express account by visiting express.return-it.ca and register with a phone number of your choice.
- With Return-It Express there’s no need to sort. Simply place your empty beverage containers securely into a “Blue” or transparent bag.
- Visit one of our three locations Kelowna, BC and use your registered phone number to access your account.
- Select how many bags you have. Once you’re finished, the kiosk will print off labels for you to stick on each bag. It’s very important that each bag receives its own sticker.
- Please note we have a 6 bag limit per day and there is a maximum of 12 glass bottles per bag to keep our staff safe from breakage and back strains.
- Place your bags into the Express drop off and you are done! We’ll sort, count, and refund your deposit. It’s that simple!
- Go online to check the status of your account or to redeem your refunds by Interac e-transfer (minimum of $10.00 refund) or by cheque (minimum of $50.00 refund).
Please note that it can take up to 10 business days to receive your return. Any customers looking for a quick return should use the depots as normal.
All three depots accept Express Depot material at any time that they are open for business.